Friday, February 17, 2006

sleeping people


Ladies and gents... before I dive into the world of sleeping people, let me just say a couple things right quick. First of all, it took me a gazillion hours to log into this today and I almost gave up. And chances are that I will write this really witty inner monologue out for you all to read and it won't post. So,we'll all have to prepare ourselves for the worst, I suppose. Also, I think that I had something else to say but I don't remember now. Eep. Oh well.

Sleeping People....



Ok. Here's the deal. You have to go to a sleeping people show in order to really get the most bang for the buck sorta deal. I have been to a few and I have never been disappointed. In fact, I often stand there, staring in absolute amazement. Their timing is whacky. I mean, really, go and try to figure it out. And they are just tight. I mean like leather pants on a hot day kinda tight. Or maybe just super talented and good together kinda tight. Whichever makes you feel less creeped out. So watch the video above if you wanna. Also, go to their website by clicking here. They've got mp3s and all kinds of good stuff there. Peep their upcoming shows. Go to one. Thank me later. (Don't forget to tell Amber that I said Hello!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home