Sunday, April 02, 2006

nedelle



I love to stumble across music that I haven't heard in forever and get excited when I find it again. I was cleaning out my music collection and found Nedelle. It was instant excitement. I saw Nedelle play a show a couple years ago at the Swedish American Hall in SF and she was amazing. She is the tiniest thing ever and you hope that she doesn't break apart as she strums away on her guitar. Her voice is so innocent and sweet and her music is nothing short of lovely. She'll sing her way into your heart and you'll want to keep her there and protect her always.

You can watch the video for "our little selves" by clicking here.

She has a website that you can visit by going here. And her music is also available for listening here.

I'm also very excited to report that Nedelle is playing with friend Chris Garneau, whom we love and adore, at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco on April 5th. What an amazing show that will be! Go if you can and do report back. Yayay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home