Sunday, August 27, 2006

stars


I know what you're thinking "where the f*** have you guys been?!" Or maybe you didn't even notice that we were on hiatus. Who knows. Anyway, I've just been laying in bed eating ho-ho's. That's it. But, as Andrew would say, I'm getting a little blurry around the edges now. So I'm hitting the stair machine and getting back into the swing of things with Stars.

I know that Stars is like so 2 years ago but this band from Montreal made a beautifully crafted album entitled "Set Yourself On Fire" that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. "It's thinking your life is on track, and when the floorboards collapse under your feet, giving in to the chaos instead of fighting it, starting over again more brilliant and gorgeous and raw than you've ever been before. It's knowing you have to decimate your own history in order to understand it."

Visit them on their website by clicking here. All of their albums are up on the site and ready for your ears to embrace. You can also visit them on myspace (sound quality is a bit better there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home